How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by GiraGira on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:22 pm

The 70s lingerie seems to be a hit so I figure I'll try my favorite era, the 1950s




GiraGira

Posts : 28
Join date : 2018-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by Claire Fraiser on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:05 am

I make bullet bras and girdles in the 50s style. What I need is someone to model them for me.

Claire Fraiser

Posts : 80
Join date : 2018-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by GiraGira on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:07 am

Claire Fraiser wrote:I make bullet bras and girdles in the 50s style. What I need is someone to model them for me.

I would love to model some underwear for you but you can't post the photos to the Internet....

I would be so murdered that happened.

So just a book or something you can show discretely.

GiraGira

Posts : 28
Join date : 2018-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by Claire Fraiser on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:47 pm

GiraGira wrote:
Claire Fraiser wrote:I make bullet bras and girdles in the 50s style. What I need is someone to model them for me.

I would love to model some underwear for you but you can't post the photos to the Internet....

I would be so murdered that happened.

So just a book or something you can show discretely.

It absolutely would be an album in my shop. In fact it wouldn't even be an electronic album because I would print the photos and show potential buyers the styles that way. My problem has always been finding models for my creations not finding potential buyers.

Claire Fraiser

Posts : 80
Join date : 2018-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by GiraGira on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Claire Fraiser wrote:
GiraGira wrote:
Claire Fraiser wrote:I make bullet bras and girdles in the 50s style. What I need is someone to model them for me.

I would love to model some underwear for you but you can't post the photos to the Internet....

I would be so murdered that happened.

So just a book or something you can show discretely.

It absolutely would be an album in my shop.   In fact it wouldn't even be an electronic album because I would print the photos and show potential buyers the styles that way.  My problem has always been finding models for my creations not finding potential buyers.  

Well alright let's do this!


GiraGira

Posts : 28
Join date : 2018-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by Claire Fraiser on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:39 pm

I'm sorry but you're going to have to post a picture of you in your underwear lol!

Claire Fraiser

Posts : 80
Join date : 2018-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by Claire Fraiser on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 pm



I can make this

Claire Fraiser

Posts : 80
Join date : 2018-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How about some 1950s undergarments?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum