Gossip Time - Did Claire talk to a matchmaker??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gossip Time - Did Claire talk to a matchmaker??

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:43 am

It's common knowledge that Claire is a hopeful romantic.
True enough that her real name is Claire but Fraiser isn't her last name, that she stole from Gabaldon's book Outlander.
It's a story about a woman that travels back in time in order to fall in love with the King of all men. That's Claire's
style to fall in love with super masculine men.

But did she speak to the matchmaker?
You bet she did! And I should know because I stood behind Claire while she was talking to him. She's tired of
being independent and she wants someone to care for her and those are her words! Claire also wants to take her
religion much more seriously and I've noticed that she's wearing FLAT SHOES! Everyone should also take a look
at the length of her dresses because they're mid-calf these days. So it does look as if our impossible to tame Claire
is now becoming meekly tame

But wait there's more!
What could have possibly brought about this huge change in her personality? If you guessed it's because of a man
then you're absolutely right! It's a gentleman that's diligently working towards becoming a Jew. He smells like
motor oil, drives a 50s hotrod, lifts weights as a hobby and is equally interested in Claire. Unfortunately he
disapproves of her shenanigans and has said he can't any girl that's not an observant Jew.

Fear not Claire your dream boat mechanic has at least 1 more year before he becomes Jewish. Therefore you
have 12 months to get your affairs in order. I'm sure your mother and father will let you move back home
as I'm sure all of us will be happy to help you celebrate your marriage with love.

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Re: Gossip Time - Did Claire talk to a matchmaker??

Post by Abbigail on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:42 am

A gossip column ? Did you create a gossip column? Is this a gossip column?

Abbigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:57 am

Abbigail wrote:A gossip column ?  Did you create a gossip column?   Is this a gossip column?

INDEED IT IS! I'm going to let it stand cause I want to know more. Claire is going to flip out when she sees this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

http://casual-conversations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GiraGira on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:47 pm

Oh she is going to kill all of you....affraid

But...
I know exactly who the man is...I love you
If only he could find a nice jewish girl that is not wild.. bounce

GiraGira

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Still no Claire Shocked I heard her car roll in around 3am but i was told she was in shul.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Admin wrote:Still no Claire Shocked I heard her car roll in around 3am but i was told she was in shul.

She was and she went with me. Not only that but she was at both the Torah study and the Hebrew lessons. BUT!!! She fell asleep at both of them!!!!

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Shmuley on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm

!!!!!!!!!my goodness when i read that our pera had been in hebrew study i told my daughter to fix the computer so that i can have something to say i told her mothr 5 years past to not be worrying because she is perhaps a too fast but she is good

Ruthie Shmuley

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fraiser on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Are all of you done gossiping about me or should I give all of you something to really talk about?

Claire Fraiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Claire Fraiser wrote:Are all of you done gossiping about me or should I give all of you something to really talk about?
We gossip about you because we love you and we are absolutely happy for you. I always knew you could not fall in love with a normal good Jewish boy and that it would have to be a man from the outside. You like to hishtolel too much to be captured by any man that is not like Arnold Schwarzenegger

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:54 pm

Relax and tell us all about this man that has caught your eye

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fraiser on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:Relax and tell us all about this man that has caught your eye

Absolutely no way. All of you are lucky that I'm such a sweet, wonderful, loving and forgiving person because anyone else would have kicked all of your rear ends.

Claire Fraiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Well let's see what I know!

He's 6ft tall, shaves his head and works out a lot! He's also has a black belt but all I know is that it's not judo.

Cooking is his hobby but earns a living restoring old cars. He's always going to a speedway to do something with race cars. In the summer he likes to go to the beach just before the sun sets so he ca barbecue and chase girls. But I'm very certain he gave up the girl hunting because he wants to be Haredi.

This is why Claire is now going to Torah and Hebrew study and the reason she drives away on weekends so she can hide her shenanigans

His name is David and he is super macho and absolutely gorgeous.

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fraiser on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:25 pm

SHUT UP!

Claire Fraiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:52 am

No I won't shut up! Laughing

Claire's longing for David is making her want to be fum and her parents are oh so very happy. The matchmakers are also happy and I can tell because they're not trying to find a partner for claire; they're just trying to get her and David together.

I also know that David agrees to be put together with Claire. He is even going to be at her parent's home this shabbat.

Claire doesn't just want a good Jewish boy. She wants a bad boy that can be good for her.

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:23 am

Claire Fraiser wrote:SHUT UP!

My sweet darling wonderfully talented Claire please understand that none of us are attacking you. All we want is for you to be loved and happy and all we are doing is trying to share in your joy.

Nostalgia Huntress wrote:No I won't shut up! Laughing

Claire's longing for David is making her want to be fum and her parents are oh so very happy. The matchmakers are also happy and I can tell because they're not trying to find a partner for claire; they're just trying to get her and David together.

I also know that David agrees to be put together with Claire. He is even going to be at her parent's home this shabbat.

Claire doesn't just want a good Jewish boy. She wants a bad boy that can be good for her.

Claire is a very independent and fierce woman that has always been that way. She is incapable of loving a simple man and needs nothing less than a warrior poet. Luckily it seems that she has found such a man and from the inquiries that I have made David wants her just as bad. Even his rabbi is now considering finishing early his conversion process and he wants to do it in the next 2 month.

I think there will be a summer wedding!

Also Claire I will never say this to anyone face-to-face but your David is absolutely a knock down stunningly gorgeous hunk!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GiraGira on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:23 am

Admin wrote:

My sweet darling wonderfully talented Claire please understand that none of us are attacking you.  All we want is for you to be loved and happy and all we are doing is trying to share in your joy.

GiraGira

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:16 pm

I know who DAvid is! He is very polite but he is giant! But I must ask you if you really like a man with all those muscles and that big tattoo on his arm? He is so big that he scares me.

Leah

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbigail on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Leah wrote:

I know who DAvid is!  He is very polite but he is giant! But I must ask you if you really like a man with all those muscles and that big tattoo on his arm? He is so big that he scares me.

Oooookaaaaaaay I have seen this gentleman in J&R. He's a convert and that explains everything.

Congratulations on your engagement.

Abbigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Admin wrote:
I think there will be a summer wedding!

I say it will be May because I was with Claire today and we were in the supermarket. Guess who was also there??

DAVID

All day Claire was telling me she isn't interested in him and she almost had me convinced but when we bumped into him she turned into a giggling little girl. She was bashful and very cute.

David was just as bad.

Leah wrote:

I know who DAvid is!  He is very polite but he is giant! But I must ask you if you really like a man with all those muscles and that big tattoo on his arm? He is so big that he scares me.
He has muscles but he's not a giant.

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fraiser on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Nostalgia Huntress wrote:
I say it will be May because I was with Claire today and we were in the supermarket.  Guess who was also there??

DAVID

All day Claire was telling me she isn't interested in him and she almost had me convinced but when we bumped into him she turned into a giggling little girl. She was bashful and very cute.

David was just as bad

I want to hit you so bad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Alright I admit that I like David.

Claire Fraiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Now Claire you don't want to hit Midge because if it wasn't for her all of us would have just assumed you were too wild to be tamed.

Also doesn't it feel really good to be honest about your feelings? Just to help things along we have an old van that needs some repairs sitting in our garage and I'm going to tell my husband to bring it to David and have him fix it.

If you need any help just ask.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 pm

It's a beautiful watching this unfold. I believed that my best friend was never going to know the joy of marriage and motherhood.

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fraiser on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:40 pm

Whoa whoa whoa slow down ok? All of you are getting a little ahead of yourselves. Yes I find David attractive and yes he's coming to Shabbat and I might as well admit it that YES we've been meeting for tea at J&R every few days for the last 2 months. But this doesn't mean that I'm ready to marry him yet.

Claire Fraiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:43 am

Claire I am 23 and I have 3 children and it's been 6 years since I married. It has been the most fulfilling and incredible experience in my life I look after my children and I take care of a man. A man that depends on me to keep him in order so that he can provide for us.

I have love, romance, laughter, tenderness and someone that holds me whenever I need it. Please do ##NOT## listen to the false ravings of the secular gentiles. Hashem made us a certain way and happiness is found when you live this way.

I enjoyed seeing you at Torah study and I loved sitting beside you as you prayed and I am so happy you chose to come to my synagogue. You have been such a rebel that 5 synagogues know who you are and to see you dressed modestly reading the book of Joshua is lovely

Leah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dance on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:52 am

true story here but i m using a telephone

i saw david and he is so beautiful and has the kindest voice i have ever heard claire i m so happy for you and i m very envious

Lady Dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next