So how do you think it went {Gossip column #2}

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: So how do you think it went {Gossip column #2}

Post by Nostalgia Huntress on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Oh that was really bad. She called me slurring trying to say help and then she went silent. I honestly thought she had died and I was running down the street praying she was alright.

She had over 30 stitches in the back of her head and bruises all over her body. It was some couple she had been talking with on facebook that was visiting from oregon..

In the hospital when she was finally able to talk she just kept crying for her father. They hadn't spoken to each other in 2 years and he was the only person she wanted.

Nostalgia Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Conserves on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:32 pm

i visitd her inthe hospital and she didnt want to talk about it.

Peach Conserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 pm

I can't imagine what would posses someone to do such a thing to another human being.

Claire's problem has always been that she's too headstrong. she's spent her entire life surrounded by good Jewish boys and meek men. She could never be a good wife to any man that wasn't stronger than her. David is a trained fighter and bad boy turned good. He's what she always wanted and when you think about it she's what he needs. Let's be honest that most of our community doesn't even have a radio and a few won't even read a newspaper. If it wasn't for Claire do you honestly think David could ever find wife that would make him happy?

Admin
Admin

http://casual-conversations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Conserves on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 pm

im a rebel but what do i do ?i like sleeveless dresses lol i saw go go and her mother today they were both smiling.

Peach Conserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2