Monument Valley Utah

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Monument Valley Utah

Post by michael y on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:36 pm









michael y

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 57
Location : stamford,ct

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:55 am

Did you go on a trip? Those are lovely photos

Admin
Admin

Posts : 72
Join date : 2018-02-06

http://casual-conversations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by michael y on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:Did you go on a trip? Those are lovely photos

thank you i`ve been there 3 times it`s a very special place to me the last was in 1994 so i`m past due for another visit

http://www.americansouthwest.net/utah/monument_valley/

michael y

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 57
Location : stamford,ct

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by michael y on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:10 pm




Last edited by michael y on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

michael y

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 57
Location : stamford,ct

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by michael y on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:14 pm

These two formations are called Left and Right Hand Mitten


michael y

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 57
Location : stamford,ct

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by Claire Fraiser on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:00 pm

We need a secret underground tunnel to get past those nasty border guards in order to visit the beautiful USA.

Claire Fraiser

Posts : 68
Join date : 2018-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by michael y on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Claire Fraiser wrote:We need a secret underground tunnel to get past those nasty border guards in order to visit the beautiful USA.

i`ve got the picks and shovels let me know when you want to start

michael y

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 57
Location : stamford,ct

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:10 am

michael y wrote:
Claire Fraiser wrote:We need a secret underground tunnel to get past those nasty border guards in order to visit the beautiful USA.

i`ve got the picks and shovels let me know when you want to start

I tried to cross over at Fort Erie and all I had was my Israeli passport. Oh My Goodness what a nightmare! 3 hours I was detained before being denied entry to the States.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 72
Join date : 2018-02-06

http://casual-conversations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by michael y on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Admin wrote:
michael y wrote:
Claire Fraiser wrote:We need a secret underground tunnel to get past those nasty border guards in order to visit the beautiful USA.

i`ve got the picks and shovels let me know when you want to start

I tried to cross over at Fort Erie and all I had was my Israeli passport.  Oh My Goodness what a nightmare! 3 hours I was detained before being denied entry to the States.  

that`s terrible when was that?i`d say try again but i don`t want you to have to go through all that nonsense
i had the same problem getting into Canada both times but that was back in my hippie days and i would have detained myself too.they finally let me in but did quite the search Embarassed

michael y

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 57
Location : stamford,ct

Back to top Go down

Re: Monument Valley Utah

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum