Well we lost the heart and soul of this site

Go down

Well we lost the heart and soul of this site

Post by Admin on Tue May 01, 2018 8:28 am

It's such a pity because everything started off so well. But Claire fell in love and is now working in her future husband's business so we lost our heart. Next Midge went to Israel to find a husband and there went our soul.

Gira, Ruthie and everyone else if you're out there please send up a smoke signal to let us know you're alive. Otherwise I'll look into seeing how to close this forum

Admin
Admin

http://casual-conversations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Well we lost the heart and soul of this site

Post by michael y on Tue May 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi
well even though i`m not part of your community and i live in the USA i like the forum and i like all of you. i felt very at home here sharing things with like minded people (good old fashion values and interests)
i tried to be part of what you have here providing content and making comments.I appreciate the work you and your friends put into it and i`d hate to see it go.a special thanks to you Lisa for starting it all THANKS Smile
Michael

michael y

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fraiser on Fri May 04, 2018 9:45 am

Well I'll try to post more often but I don't have Internet access at home save for my phone.  At work I've got the office computer but I'm so flipping busy with the stuff that my fiance has me doing and I'm still running my own business which is now even harder that my partner is gone. Add planning a wedding and Torah studies and I'm lucky to get 5 hours of sleep a night.

Claire Fraiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 06, 2018 2:37 pm

If you can post once a day then I will too. I spoke to Gira and she said she'll give it her best effort and maybe we'll get others too. Midge will be back at the end of June so perhaps she'll return.

Admin
Admin

http://casual-conversations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down