Casual Conversations and Friendships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

+3
michael y
Claire
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  Empty The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

Post by Claire Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:42 am

I just had a great idea for a new conversation! In here we can all roleplay a gangbang on me! ]

Tell me all how you want to ride me, have me suck you off, and all that other good stuff. In return I'll respond very favorably. We can even link to pics and videos to demonstrate what it is we're imagining!

So here I am boys... Ready, willing and able!

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  Img_9910

Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  Empty Re: The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

Post by michael y Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:07 am

Very Happy

Last edited by michael y on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

michael y

Back to top Go down

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  Empty Re: The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

Post by Admin Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:22 am

It's a gangbang. Just jump in and surrender your cocks to me.

Admin
Admin

https://casual-conversations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by michael y Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:39 am

Very Happy

Last edited by michael y on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

michael y

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:50 am

michael y wrote:We surround you and rip your clothes off so many hands are grabbing you pulling at you
we throw you down and spread your legs ass up
one cock immediately goes in your mouth your hands are busy stroking two more

Change your pronouns from first person plural to first person singular.

It's more encouraging for the other men that will arrive in this forum.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by michael y Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:18 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by michael y on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

michael y

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Being in front of you, I'm the one who gets the full use of your pretty mouth around my cock as others service you elsewhere - but culminating by us all cumming over your face and open mouth !

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:48 pm

I open your hand Claire to get my cock free, you have worked me up to full size but I could use more of a warm up before I take your pussy. Waiting my turn, I gently bounce my member on your forehead and fondle the breast closest to me.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:05 am

Kneeling before H.F I see his exposed cock and instinctively I move forward to play with it. First my tongue flicks the head in order to begin tasting him and let the taste of any precum fill my mouth. Satisfied I descend taking him full into my mouth.

I then feel U-Boat's cock being placed in my hand and I notice he's soft so immediately I begin to stroke him hard. He becomes playful and I enjoy his attentions. As he fondles my one breast I reach up and pinch my other.

My juices begin to flow
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:13 pm

With Claire's mouth wrapped firmly around my shaft, I gently at first pump my cock deeper into her mouth, then building up momentum she takes the full length into her throat, slightly gagging at the size but still wanting to have as much as I can serve. Her glistening pussy waiting to have a cock replace her fingers that are pushed well inside - should I fill her with cock or does she want to have UB take her from behind ?

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:19 pm

I softly moan..
Eat my pussy first and then I won't care who fills it.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by U-Boat Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:53 pm

I stand watching you Claire, alternating between a long, slow sucking motion that has HF's balls occasionally touching her chin and bulging her throat, and short quick gobbles swirling her tongue around the head of his large member. Noticing your fingers are creamier and creamier everytime they come up from your pussy I am overcome with the desire to taste you. I lay down on my back behind and underneath you and push my face into your undercarriage as you're kneeling in front of HF. Tickling your labia apart I dart my tongue in and out of your fuck hole.

U-Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by pphysx Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Seeing all the lust, i start to feel my cock start to throb. I slowly walk up the the bed. The glisten of sweat and lust just makes my cock hard. I grab Claire's hand and guide it to my cock. It throbs even more, getting harder and harder. Her soft touch becomes more firm as she grabs my cock.

pphysx

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:17 pm

As I continue to suck HF's cock I slowly lower my weight on to U-boat's face, looking for that perfect mix of my comfort and trying not to smother him. As I feel his tongue start to probe me I let my imagination run wild with thoughts of how we'll be having sex.

Then I feel my hand being taken to yet a 3rd cock and I stop sucking for a few seconds to smile at the newest gentleman. I start to get very wet
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:02 pm

watching, my hand wanders to my smooth silky moist pussy, my nipples throb, i am a bit shy but oh so interested in joining

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:31 pm

dihelm0282 wrote:watching, my hand wanders to my smooth silky moist pussy, my nipples throb, i am a bit shy but oh so interested in joining

I stop sucking HF's dick and smile at Dihelm.

You can have any meat puppet you want and as many of them as you want. Just get naked and enjoy the hedonism.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Claire's inner thighs are toned and silky smooth pressing against either side of my face as she sits on me. Pulling her closer down to my mouth by her hips, I'm suddenly made all the more horny by Claire's mention of Di entering the session. I briefly reach down one handed to stroke my upright cock a few times, temporarily easing some of the ache and acclimatizing to what may follow. I get back into Claire once more, it feels like her pussy is sucking my tongue up into her body.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:45 pm

U-boat's tongue is working wonders on me and I begin to lose myself in the carnality of the moment.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat(Dean) Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Seeing Dihelm's interest turning into lust on her face, I smile up at Claire as if to say 'give me a moment'. I slide out from under Claire and walk over to Di. I lead her back to where Claire is still swallowing HF's manhood. Settling down on my ass looking at Claire's back, I position myself underneath her feet first. All Claire needs to do is lower her pussy onto my cock to join our bodies again and reconnect the sexual circuit now made bigger by Dihelm who has dropped to her knees and straddles my mouth. Michael up until now has been enjoying Claire's hand job disengages and walks around to Dihelm who pulls him up close to her mouth.

U-boat(Dean)

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:56 am

I crawl on all fours to join, my naked body alive, my juices seeping, looking to taste Claire and have other taste me

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 am

Gasps and moans In the room start to get louder. Di's pussy getting wetter while gyrating on my face, her cream tastes so good.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:23 pm

I lower myself onto U-boat's dick and quickly start to grind hard on it. My hips thrust back and forth in an attempt to keep all of the cock inside me. My mouth suck's hard on HF's cock as I get my hopes up for a taste of precum.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:28 pm

The gentle sucking friction Claire's pussy gives my cock spurs my hips to match her own rhythmic movement. The wanton hedonism feels natural and good, free of inhibition or conscience. Like trading partners at a barn dance. The smell of sex slowly begins to seep into the air.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:32 pm

The gentle sucking friction Claire's pussy gives my cock spurs my hips to match her own rhythmic movement. The wanton hedonism feels natural and good, free of inhibition or conscience. Like trading partners at a barn dance. The smell of sex slowly begins to seep into the air. I increase the speed of my tongue back and forth across Di's swollen clit.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:59 am

arching to meet uboats tongue, spreading wider, giving all i am and have over to the moment, no limits, not restraints, just a freedom of the moment, i want and need it All

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum