Casual Conversations and Friendships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

+3
michael y
Claire
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

Post by Claire Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:05 am

I start to give off a lot of body heat and sweat starts to glisten on my body. The cock inside me feels good as it grinds up against my cervix. I look to one side and see that Di has joined the fun. I'm willing to share this cock inside my pussy but I want to ride it a little longer so a passing hope goes through my mind that she'll be satisfied a little while with just a tongue.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

Post by U-boat Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:46 am

I'm just loving the way Claire's pussy adapts to match the shape of my cock now that I have started to slide in and out of her. Its impossible to move inside her without feeling her pulsing pussy gripping me tightly. I remind myself that the day is but young and I must pace myself, resisting the urge to go all out and commit my load. I'm going to need to fuck Di's pussy soon i can tell by the grool and the grinding that my tongue will soon not be enough. I've swallowed so much of her juice now i feel it would be the gentlemanly thing to offer her my 'Claire covered' meat to taste before l slide slowly Inch by inch into her vagina.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:32 am

With the attention that Claire is getting from UB's cock, she quickens her sucking action around my throbbing cock, pulling away briefly to lick the head and the precum that is starting to seep out. Looking at Di, she invites her to sample the salty treat - which she does greedily !

Last edited by HornyFuck on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:32 am

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 am

I am so needy to taste Claire and U-Boat, my mouth opens, tongue flickers over her clit and his slippery wet cock as he slide, slips and slithers in her soaked pussy, mmmm, flickering her clit, lathering his cock, on all fours as my hips sway from side to side, legs open, the wetness from my pussy drenching my inner thighs

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:48 pm

I lean back so that Di can better eat my pussy while I'm getting fucked and double down on sucking HF's cock. The taste of his sweet pre cum fills my mouth as I swallow down every perfume drop of it.

I long to be totally filled with all the man meat in the room. Sucking each dick and being penetrated and stretched in every way possible. I want to lose control, forget that I'm human and surrender myself to the total carnality of the flesh. Drill me, fill me and make me scream in ecstasy.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, munching on Claire, tasting her juices as she moans and as that cock slips and slithers in and out of her moist spread pussy, mmmmmm,

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Warm pussy, cool air, warm mouth, cool air, warm pussy again. The cycle continues for many alternating strokes between two fantastic women.Feeling almost like an out of body experience I revel in the energy created in the room by these good people. Di's hand wraps around the base of my thick shaft as it slides out of Claire hopefully not for the final time today. Di moans something barely audible as she drops her mouth onto my soaked cock. 3 hard sucks in a row follow and what was once covered in cunt caramel is instead slathered in Di's saliva. I climb out from under Claire admiring her glistening female form, amazed at how HF hasn't filled Claire's mouth yet with a big wad considering how she has been working for it. With Di spread and ass up i move around behind her and tickle her inner lips open with my head before sliding all the way in. She's sooo tight. I grab her hips and start to pump slowly from behind while she feasts on Claire.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:24 am

aghhhhhhhhh, moans loudly as his cock fills my wet tunnel, my mouth clamping to Claire's freshly fuck pussy, drawing in all her nectar, swallowing, savoring.

rocking hips and body, eating Claire with such sensuality, tongue lips mouth, all working magically as UB works in and out of my drippy wet pussy

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:56 am

I feel U-boat slide out of me and as he does so I lay down on my back pulling HF on top  of me.  It's simply time to change positions and change men! However hopefully the scenario will end up like this : https://78.media.tumblr.com/32e3f7af2805cfc4e03d56ddf6e8dac2/tumblr_pbp7esGgF01wi4ynfo1_500.gif
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by U-eeboat Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 am

Its such an incredible sensation. Di's hot wet hole hungrily pulls me in and resists on every outstroke. Her moaning fills my ears and the sense that i am delivering such pleasure to this woman tightens my balls up. I cannot help but admire Di's sexy silky back and ass while watching my cock sliding in and out with every stroke. I fill her so well that her inner pussy lips follow my cock outwards gripping tightly leaving hot girl-cum all over the length of my man-missile, her lips dissappear back inside her as they suck me back inside. I'm going to shoot thick hot loads into that pussy if i keep watching that, so as if to distract myself i lean forwards and help myself to two handfulls of boob and close my eyes wondering how my cumshot will be distributed.

U-eeboat

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:21 am

After such a fantastic sucking from Claire, I am released from her mouth so that she can receive my cock into her inviting pussy. Laying there with her legs and lips spread open I grab a hold of her hips and pull her onto the head of my enlarged cock, slowly easing inside until I'm fully inside, then start to fuck her at the pace that her grip on my ass dictates - slow at first but then faster and faster as her moans fill the room !
She looks around the room for more cock to feast on - who is next into that expert mouth I wonder ?

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:27 am

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:55 am

HornyFuck wrote:
She looks around the room for more cock to feast on - who is next into that expert mouth I wonder ?

I playfully make it known that I only want another man if it leads to this : https://78.media.tumblr.com/3cf0654e55418e5a4d466e4162773340/tumblr_o80vzttO0p1vt6aulo1_500.gif
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 am

Rolling Claire over so that she is now riding me i pull her closer and take a breast in my mouth and greedily feast on its hardened nipple, her ass fully exposed and willing to be filled. I teasingly pull out to the tip before letting her sink all the way down its lengthy shaft to its base. I reach around and spread her cheeks - if no one wants to fill the exposed hole then i'll take them both !

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:47 pm

mmmmmmmmmm, gawd, watching in delight as HF fucks Claire, gawd, so nasty slick and wet, fuck her HF, fuck her good and hard, show me how good a fuck you are, gawd, i would love to have my strappy and join you

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:22 pm

https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/175854637178/AX9QDQde

I would fuck her good and hard like this Di, maybe she would let you slip your strappy in from behind as Claire bounces on my cock ?

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:59 am

Watching Claire on top of HF, pure carnal lust written all over her face, i'm suddenly drawn to where HF is pulling Claire's ass open. Moving out from behind Di i approach Claire from behind and stand stride HFs legs. Knees bent to lower myself, lining up my cock for Claire's ass, the couple slow momentarily to let me enter her vacant hole. Claire turns to look at me in the eyes. As she rocks back as her eye go vacant and her mouth drops open. One hand around her neck, the index finger from the other slides into her mouth to be sucked. With two large cocks now filling both her holes, her moans get louder as i get in time with her rocking on HF's cock and slowly rock my hips. I can feel HF's cock under mine filling Claire up. Fuck this is so hot...

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:55 am

Not wanting to miss out, Di straddles my face and lowers her dripping pussy onto my willing tongue, soaking my face with her juices as I lap at her bud and finger her puckered ass. Deepthroating Claire's mouth with her tongue, we form a perfect loop of cocks, tongues and fingers

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:48 am

HornyFuck wrote:Not wanting to miss out, Di straddles my face and lowers her dripping pussy onto my willing tongue, soaking my face with her juices as I lap at her bud and finger her puckered ass. Deepthroating Claire's mouth with her tongue, we form a perfect loop of cocks, tongues and fingers

I double down and focus on my only obsession.. cock and how I can get more of it in me. I ride it and grind it deep inside me until my cervix feels beaten up. I plant my hand firmly on my partner's chest and curse under my breath that we need more men in this gangbang.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:36 am

WATCHING NOW, SEEING UBOAT AND HF DOUBLE FUCK CLAIRE, SO HOT SO SEXY SO SENSUAL, TWO COCKS IN HER, ALTERNATING IN AND OUT, SLOPPY SEXY DOUBLE COCK FUCKING, OMG, SO INTENSE, HERE HER, SEE HER, FEEL HER AS SHE TAKES BOTH

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:22 am

I look up at Di and see the look of lust in her eyes. "Do you fancy taking us both" i ask. "Do you want to be filled to the brim with our cocks ?"

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:46 pm

I moan at the idea of having to give up the cocks that I'm playing with but it quickly passes to excitement at the thought of Di being fucked silly.

Go ahead boys and do her good. I"ll play with my pussy and enjoy the show.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:30 am

I lay down on my back and use my thumb to push my cock forward for Di. On she slips guiding my cock deep into her tight asshole then lays back offering her wet, hot pussy to HF. I grab Di's big sweaty tits and suck her earlobe as i feel HF's cock pressing deep into her restricting what little space there was before."fuck Di you're so tight i gasp" i turn my head to the side to see Claire rubbing a circle shape motion on her wet pussy then bringing her fingers up to her mouth "will you squirt for us Claire? Bring that gorgeous pussy closer to us. Di and i open our mouths...

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum