Casual Conversations and Friendships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

+3
michael y
Claire
Admin
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

Post by dihelm0282 Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:40 am

gasping, groaning, ogawd, yes, both omg, yes feeling UB's cock slide into my ass, deep babe, get it all in

now HF, enter my pussy, i need both of you fucking me, showing Claire i can do it like a PRO, both cocks in me at the same time, fucking me to heaven

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gangbang Me Roleplay Conversation.

Post by Claire Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:39 am

Fuck her boys... feed her your dicks and put on a good show for me. I want to see her eyes roll back in her head as you reduce her to a pool of jelly. Then I want you lot to do the same to me.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:14 am

Di your ass is incredible, i can feel all of your clamping and contractions around HF's cock, and in between, i'm not sure if you are coming or if thats your heartbeat that i can feel as you slide up and down on our cocks. I start to pump a bit quicker now with your pussyjuice running down from hf's cock and coating mine. You respond by rolling your gorgeous hips around and then rock them back and forth. Your gasps and moans are so hot, i turn your face towards mine and take your tongue into my mouth. Claire just lying there, pussy spread open, slick soft pink inviting me back for good hard fuck. I slide out of your ass Di and gently out from under both you and HF trying my best not to disturb his penetrative servicing of your pussy. I wank myself two or three times as i move back to Claire, my cock is so swollen and hard i realize i havent had claire's magic mouth around me. I position myself next to her inverted for a sixty-nine and pull her on top of me. I bury my tongue as far into your sex as humanly possible and that amazing taste of female fills my eager mouth once more.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:30 am

This is hot. So I reach into my purse and get my little Nicky and turn him on. I start by wetting him with my mouth and then quickly rub him around the outside edge of my pussy. I then use my right 2 fingers to part my lips and with my left hand I begin circling my clit with nicky. His vibrations pulsate through my body in small spurts making me happy that I remembered to put fresh batteries in my vibrator

Sent from Topic'it App
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:38 am

both, yes, give me both cocks at the same time, one in my gushing pussy, pounding away. the other sliding in my clamping milking asshole, do it guys, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee, ogawd, watch us Claire, see them fucking me as you use your vibrator, fuck ogawd, fuck i love it so fucking much

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:54 pm

I start talking vulgar in order to push the men to debase Di. As they manhandle her my excitement grows and I begin to lose myself in the erotic poetry of theoment

Sent from Topic'it App
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:57 am

do it, just FUCK me, gawd, i so fucking wan the three of you to use me an ANY way you can dream of

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm spoilt for choice, two wet tight pussies quivering for a good fuck. Claire on her vibrator seems well on her way to ecstasy, that cunt is swollen and ready for cock friction. Di, i want to fucking feel those smooth wet muscles inside you sucking the cum out of my balls, pumping in and out of you repeatedly, but changing position every so often i cannot remember having a pussy this tight swelling all around by shaft. Pump pump pump, fuck that tickle in the head of my cock cannot be ignored, its growing, fuck Di, i'm goi g to fill you up somewhere, anywhere, fuck you're so wet, so tight, do you want it girl? Want me to fuck you harder, deeper? You want so.e cum hmm? Fuck this cock,grip it with that pussy, show them, me, what you wanna do...

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:23 am

YES, CUM, GIVE IT TO ME, FUCKING MY CLENCHING, MILKING CUNT, FUCK BABY, DO IT

YES, HARD DEEP FUCK OGAWD, JUST FUCK ME FUCK YOUR SLUT

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:25 am

I slip gently out of Di's hot pussy and motion to her to go and help out Claire with her toying. She goes over, stroking her breast and tweaking on her nipple as she deepthroats her tongue into Claires mouth.
Standing right besides them and wanking my cock, i cum uncontrollably over their faces and tits, large streams of semen coating their skin. UB joins me on the opposite side and unleashes a toorrent of cum also, a double delight for the ladies to lick away at !

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:27 am

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by U-boat Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Di's pussy contracting on my cock repeatedly has just about sent me over the edge. Pulling out of heaven, my nuts tighten up and my groin contracts. Seeing HF's relentless loads flinging across the pretty faces i lean in and massage my white ropes out with a splash and a moan. I haven't seen this volume for a while, seems ive fallen in with the right crowd, anyone want to suck whats left out of my convulsing cock? Eye's rolling back, Di's cum covered mouth looks absolutely gorgeous.

U-boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Di plants a kiss on me but I quickly go searching for some man meat to fill my mouth. So instead I give my Nicky to Di and tell her just work the area above my clit. I then see those beautiful sperm ropes start to fly in the air and I brace myself for a painting

Sent from Topic'it App
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:53 am

Oh you definitely got a painting Claire, then greedily sucked on my cock to drain the last drops from me - and then UB's, just to make sure you'd got all there was !

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 am

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by dihelm0282 Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:49 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm, now HF, i would love a painting like that on both Clair and me, i would clean her up with my mouth

dihelm0282

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:16 pm

And i would love to see you both kiss, there's something so erotic about two women kissing !
And also watching her at work with a toy

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:08 am

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:11 am

Come on boys do what you do best! Be ghastly vulgar bruits and drown Di with your spunk

Sent from Topic'it App
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:19 am

Not only that Claire, but by the end of this you'll have cum oozing from both your pussy and ass !

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 am

Promises promises I want to read some results before I get out my toys

Sent from Topic'it App
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:27 am

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:30 am

And you with your toys would be fun to see, what does everyone else recon - should Claire show us ? ;-)

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyFuck Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:32 am

HornyFuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:51 pm

HornyFuck wrote:And you with your toys would be fun to see, what does everyone else recon - should Claire show us ? ;-)

And what will I get in return? There already photos of me that I posted

Sent from Topic'it App
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum